Building your future
Lansing Building Products is a thriving, growing business, and we are always looking for people who deliver superior customer service to join our team. Our company culture is built on the principles of our mission statement: respect, service, and excellence—it drives everything that we do.
Our growth isn’t just at the company level. A key piece of our commitment to being a Best in Class place to work and build a career is providing a strong training and development foundation for all of our associates to achieve excellence in their roles, and pursue personal and professional growth opportunities throughout the organization. Additionally, our employees enjoy many benefits including industry-leading 401(k) match, company-paid disability, and generous vacation time.
Our team includes the following:
- Branch Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the branch (sales and operations) and spends majority of time selling in the field
- Outside Sales Rep secures new business while building and maintaining relationships with customers; spends 95% of time selling in the field
- Operation Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the branch; manages the branch while the Branch Manager is performing outside sales duties
- Inside Sales Rep is the face of our company and in charge of first impressions; takes orders, answers phones, prepares quotes and utilizes the showroom as a sales tool
- Warehouse Manager manages the warehouse and the inflow and outflow of inventory
- Warehouse Associate moves and handles our physical inventory, loads and unloads trucks and keeps the warehouse clean
- Driver loads and unloads trucks, delivers product to our customers and assists in the warehouse when not driving.
- Home Office Associate supports the day to day operations of branch locations, fulfilling roles like central operations, purchasing, credit, finance, accounts payable, human resources, marketing and IT.
Machine Readable Files (MRFs): This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data: https://www.cigna.com/legal/compliance/machine-readable-files.
“There is nothing like going into a place where everyone knows your name. ”
Lee Woods, Owner - Lee Woods Home Repair
Newport News, VA